Shipping, Returns & Refund Policy
We ship through registered courier companies for orders within India and through DHL Express/FedEx/Aramex for international orders.
Nadiya Paar is a make-to-order brand to minimise wastage, which means that only after an order is confirmed online it goes into production. International orders and domestic orders are dispatched within 25-30 business days. We will send you an email after the orders are placed.
Please note that Sundays and Public Holidays are not set as working days for standard deliveries.
Shipping is free within India. For international orders, we charge standard shipping INR 2000.
EXCHANGE & REFUND POLICY
- Given the nature of our products, we reserve the sole discretion to provide the resolution to any situation as we deem fit. Each return or exchange request is handled on a case by case basis and we request you to get in touch with our team for prompt resolution.
- No refunds would be given if the customer has provided wrong or incomplete shipping address, there are 3 failed delivery attempts by our shipping agency and/or the package is refused by the recipient.
- Before accepting delivery of any merchandise, please ensure that it is in good condition and has not been tampered with. In case you receive a package, which you believe was damaged in transit, please retain the original packaging (along with price tags, invoices, labels etc.) until we send someone from our team to review it. Additionally, please mention details about the damaged merchandise on the delivery receipt instead of signing it as 'received'.
Nadiya Paar ensures that every transaction at our website is seamless. We take great care in delivering our products and adhere to the highest quality standards.
As a policy, we do not offer returns or exchanges on products which are delivered in perfect condition as per the order placed.
However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to provide Credit Note or re-fulfilling your order.
To return or exchange a product or report damage in transit, please get in touch with our Customer Care within 48 hours of delivery:
- By telephone at +91 9810214270 between 10.00 AM to 5.30 PM IST
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, date of transaction, delivery address and image of the wrongfully delivered or defective item.
- Check the products carefully once you receive them and mention any tampering of the package, missing item or damage/ breakage on the delivery receipt presented by the courier partner.
- Retain the packaging of the damaged products received until our insurance adjuster visits to survey the breakage.
Our customer care team will look into the issue and revert back within 48 working hours.
All policies are subject to change without prior notice.
In case of any conflict Terms & Conditions Policy would prevail.